Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome to The Beauty Chronicles!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog The Beauty Chronicles!

I'm sure you all are wondering.....Who is this girl?
I am a normal everyday California girl. I have always been in love with all things beauty related; In fact I believe my love began at the age of two when I accidentally drank some of my Mom's perfume! After being actively involved in my amazing sorority (Kappa Alpha Theta) I was able to teach and learn so much from the amazing girls I am proud to call my sisters. Although I am not a makeup artist, cosmetologist, aesthetician, or dermatologist I have learned from my personal experiences and hands on experience with beauty professionals.
I am always willing to try new products, techniques and tools! If this is the kind of blog you are looking for, please subscribe and check back frequently for updates! If there is something on this blog that you have questions about or something that you are interested in seeing, please email let me know!
Thank you for reading my blog!

Lipstick Lush

0 comments on "Welcome to The Beauty Chronicles!"

Post a Comment

Tweet Tweet...Follow me on Twitter!

Followers

 

Lipstick Lush Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez