Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MAC Summer 2010 Alice + Olivia Collection


MAC Summer 2010 Alice + Olivia Collection




Hello Beauties!! Are you ready for the must have make-up collection of the summer (well in my option anyway!!)? Clothing designer Stacey Bendet is teaming up with MAC to bring the essence of her fresh, quirky, eclectic fashion and accessory line to the wide world of make-up. 
This amazing collection has a US launch date of July 8th, 2010 and will be available at MAC Freestanding Stores and Online ONLY! 
I am very excited about this collection. For starters Alice + Olivia is one of my favorite clothing lines so I knew I heard about this collection I was intrigued. But when I saw these products, I was instantly in LOVE! I am also very pleased to see that every single product in this collection is 100% new and limited edition! No permanent or re promoted colors...so make sure you log on or run to your nearest freestanding MAC Store on July 8th...I have a feeling this collection will sell out fast!


Here is a glimpse of the whole line!

Dazzleglass Creme ($18.00)

 

  • Sparklicious... Creamy pale pinky white with soft multi-dimensional pearl
  • If it’s Pink… Hot pink with soft multi-dimensional pearl
  • I Want Candy... Hot yellow with soft multi-dimensional pearl

Pigment ($19.50)

 

  • Later... Black with transforming purple pearl 
  • If It Sparkles…White with transforming pink pearl
  • Partylicious... Turquoise with silver pearl

Nail Lacquer ($12.00)

 

  • Morning.After... Creamy turquoise
  • So Rich So Pretty... Bright purple with pearl
  • Military... Black matte with silver suede pearl 

I hope this gets all of you just as excited about this collection as I am!! Don't forget  
July 8, 2010  this collection drops!

To find the nearest MAC store or to order online visit the MAC website or to learn more about the amazing threads Stacey whips up for her label Alice + Olivia, you can visit her store here.




Until next time,






 Lipstick Lush

0 comments on "MAC Summer 2010 Alice + Olivia Collection"

Post a Comment

Tweet Tweet...Follow me on Twitter!

Followers

 

Lipstick Lush Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez